Care Services – tailored to your needs
Link Homecare will provide you with an individual personal approach through personable, friendly, high trained and motivated carers. Continuity of care is important so we will provide a primary carer, who is supported by colleagues when additional care is required. Our homecare service is backed up by emergency response vehicles who can tackle any weather conditions, making sure that we can get to you whatever the weather. We also have locally managed teams which offer you the assurance that in the unusual event that your carer can’t make it out to you, you will be notified that another carer will be sent out.
- Provide a service 7 days a week, 365 days of the year
- Carers are available across a range of times, from 15 minutes to 24 hours a day
- Typical days include a daily visit (7am – 10pm), a weekend visit, an overnight stay (10pm – 7am) and help during the night
- Care services include help with washing and dressing in the mornings, lunch time visits and help with going to bed.
We also help adults with learning disabilities:
- An emphasis on assistance while our clients stay independent and in control
- Specially trained support workers
- Help with personal care, health and social needs
- Domestic help including assistance with meal preparation, shopping and budgeting
- Help with leading a full and active life – from 15 minutes to 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
Link Homecare manager, Julie Alvis says:
"All our care programmes are different to suit the individual. Some of our clients opt for domestic help twice a week, some need daily personal care and increasingly many opt for a 24 hour live-in carer to attend to all needs, enabling the client to stay in the comfort of their own home."